Aloha Friday Hawaii Real Estate Show for 5/29 posted
The Aloha Friday Hawaii Real Estate Show goes live every other Friday. Last Friday’s May 29 show is now on the YouTube channel and we covered some great questions like:
- Renovation costs on older homes in Hawaii
- Cultural tensions – do locals treat newcomers badly?
- Average electric bill costs
- Cost per square foot to build homes in Kona
- Can I find a home near places to hike with my dog?
- Best practices for short term rentals?
Do you have a question for us to answer about Hawaii real estate on an upcoming show? If you’re on mobile, open the form below in a new tab for ease of entry.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
I’ve lived Hawaii since the mid ‘80s when I moved here at the age of 21. I arrived site-unseen in Honolulu with zero contacts and about $5k in savings. I worked from nearly zero and today Hawaii has given me the greatest gifts in the world in all aspects: spiritually, financially, romantically (married since early ‘90s w/ 2 children), and most important, peace. My goal with this site is to share the magic of this Land of Aloha and help others who are on a similar quest.
What do you think?