YOUR NEW LIFE IN HAWAII! Is Living in the Islands for You?
- All 200+ Hawaii Articles, Videos, and Links to More Info
- Welcome to Hawaii – an Introduction to Hawaii as I know it (READ FIRST)
- 50 Reasons to MOVE TO HAWAII!
- Sharks in Hawaii – The Good, Bad, and Ugly
- Living in Hawaii
- Moving to Hawaii
- Getting Social in the Islands
- Red-Hot Job in Hawaii for 2015?
- How to Find a Job in Hawaii
- Want to Change Your Life? Move to Hawaii.
- Racism and Hate – Does it Exist in Hawaii?
- Hawaii FAQ
- Things To Do
- Shopping on Oahu
- What Do People That Live in Hawaii – DO?
- Hawaii Photos
- Hawaii Videos
- Hawaii Residents Survey & Responses
- Hawaii Culture & Philosophy
- 12 MUST TRY Foods in Hawaii
- What is the Magic About Living in Hawaii?
- Waikiki – What Is It All About?
- Haleakala National Park – Maui, Hawaii
- Makapu’u Beach Park – Oahu, Hawaii
- Diamond Head Volcano – Oahu, Hawaii
- Hanauma Bay – Oahu, Hawaii
- Moving to Hawaii and Finding a Job
- Home Based Business Idea in Hawaii
- What is Oahu Like? An Overview…
- What is Waikiki Like?
- What is Maui Like? An Overview…
- What is the POINT of Life?
- Hawaiian Life Philosophy (series): 7 principles of HUNA, Our 3 Selves, 4 Levels of Reality
- How Little Do You NEED? (a series) (your home, your vehicle, your possessions)
Thank you for visiting AimforAwesome.com. We are focused on helping future Hawaii residents decide if moving to and living in Hawaii is right for them, considering their particular situation. We have articles, videos, and a book about moving to the islands – nearly everything is free, and now our eBook is FREE TOO! We hope you come away with the information about Hawaii you were looking for when you arrived. If not, please let me know. You can contact me using the contact form at the HOME | CONTACT link above.
If you found something of value here – would you send it on to a friend using FaceBook, Google+, Twitter, or whatever your preferred social networking tool is? As you know, blogs live and die by how many people see the articles. Please feel free to share any articles you find here! Anything you can do to help me get the word out is very much appreciated. Also, if you live in the islands and if we can collaborate in some way, do let me know.
Aloha & Best of Life! – Peter
Families relax at Bellows Beach on the northeast coast of Oahu near Kailua and the marine base, Kaneohe.