Here’s something for visitors to Oahu, Hawaii. It’s Travel Channel produced. Samantha Brown, a reporter takes the #55 THE BUS tour the entire way around the island of Oahu and stops at some of the attractions on the way. Then she hits Lana’i, Kauai, and Big Island Hawaii. Quite a good video. Well produced. You won’t be disappointed! That is, until you realize, she took it offline and it is no longer at youtube! GAH!
From the video description:
– Aston Waikiki Shore condos
– The Bus Circle Island route with stops at Waimea Valley park and Dole Plantation, covering the world’s largest maze.
– She rides a ferry to Lana’i and visits Garden of the Gods, Shipwreck Beach, goes golfing and dinner at the Rotisserie restaurant at Hotel Lanai.
– Kakalina’s Bed and Breakfast on Kaua’i
– Lanikai Beach and Waikiki Beach on O’ahu
– The Onion House on The Big Island
What do you think?